I Know That Woman
I know that woman
that says only things
she does not believe,
I know the one that
claims to hate love
when all she yearns for is
to love and be loved.
And she cries holding
strong on her pillow,
I know that woman that
hates feeling like a woman
because men treat her
less of her value.
And keeps her self
busy not feel alone,
I know that woman.
I also know that woman
that takes pride in her self,
and the fact that she is a woman.
When she walks by,
ever man turns around.
And she likes that;
it makes her feel attractive
and young inside.
I know that woman that
closes her eyes,
when she is kissed or hugged
as she saves every moment.
She adores her self and glorifies
God in all she does
for He made her who she is.
I know that woman.
Fallen into the attraction trap?
Before you scream on top of your voice can you just give me a minute? Good. Well I call it a trap because it does not seem like it’s going to work for the good and yet you are so into this thing like ‘nala’ tomorrow.
Let me make the picture clear, as they say give you details… as we like it. Imagine this guy, every time you see him you borrow a minute to catch your breath, he runs over to you, gives you a hug and yes, you love it. You feel close to him even when he is miles away and at times it feels like you think a like! Sounds sweet? “Yes it does, but that is all there is… ”
This guy hardly calls you or even sends you an SMS but you can’t stop thinking about him or date another guy because in your mind you’re dating this ‘Sweet Guy’ much as he has never said anything that should even make you imagine that.
It’s confusing. You feel consumed by fear to lose him as though he was even once yours in the first place. Your heart feels fragile as though anytime it’s about to break but somehow he manages to squash your fears, bring a smile on your face and the urge to be patient and wait for that moment when the says those sweet words.
That is a trap my dear, it has consumed many but I beg you to stop dating imaginary boyfriends no matter how ‘sweet’ they look or sound… they are not worth your time. Such guys like your company but they are not ready to date or to be committed to anyone… and yes in the long run you will break your fragile heart, no matter how long it takes.
Watch out for the traps, and if you’re in one please run out!
When a woman goes silent
I have listened to many men complaining that their spouses talk too much… I’m like, ‘Is that a problem?’ A woman goes silent when her man stops listening so those of you, who don’t like her to talk, don’t listen and she will stop talking… but I would not do that if I were you.
They are few reasons why one would tell you something, 1: in search for help, 2: to let you know, and 3: to express their feelings towards the situation. Every woman would like her man to share with her his joyful moments as well as the sad moments… but unfortunately men are not so receptive to such talks. And so the woman has to keep asking, asking and asking … well the beautiful thing ends up being nagging to both parties.
Her keeping quite doesn’t mean she is does not have what to say, but she does not want to see that other look on your face, or else she knows what you are going to say to her. But this whole thing kills your communication and soon your relationship will be long gone. Asking means she cares about you, and silent means, I don’t want care; fight it by yourself, so you choose which part of her you need.
5 Ways to be blissfully happy as a single woman
Being in a relationship doesn’t guarantee happiness or even love. Many women are lonely, frustrated and sad in their relationships or marriages; it’s better to be single than stuck in a bad relationship. And here are several ways to be happily single…
- Figure out the source of your feelings: do you feel depressed, sad or lonely because you’re single? Find out why you want to be in a relationship, is it because your sister or friend is married with kids? Or maybe u feel worthless n think a relationship will validate you as a woman. To be happily single u need to figure out why you want to be married.
- Refuse to dwell on e’ the lack of love in your life; what u focus on expands, instead of dwelling on what you don’t have and causing your lack to grow. Stay focused on what u brings to all your relationships. E.g, do you wish you were a more successful woman? Make a list of you wonderful qualities and personality traits. The more you love and appreciate yourself; the happier you’ll be n the more attractive you’ll be to others. Don’t think about what you lack, instead, concentrate on what you want in your life.
- Connect to your source of power and inspiration; no matter how wonderful a boyfriend or husband is, he can’t give you peace, self-acceptance or happiness. Yu need to stay connected with your own source of inspiration and fulfillment; you need to protect your sense of self acceptance when you’re in love.
- Stay emotionally, physically and professionally healthy; what books, people, events, websites or groups help you feel connected to yourself? If you want to be blissfully happy and single, especially if you hoping for a new romantic relationship, make sure you taking care of all aspects of your health.
- Don’t wait for a man before you pursue the life of your dreams; do you want to take a month-long vacation then start your own business? You don’t need to be in a relationship to pursue your dreams. In fact, being involved with a man can make it more difficult to achieve your goals; women in relationships have to consider their partners’ needs, lifestyle, plans and family.
Whatever you want to do with your life, do it now!
Got this from Phiona, And all I can do is share it….
I would love to be a ‘blissfully happy woman’, hope I can count you in!