Every word you say,
Paints a beautiful picture in my mind,
One I would love to hold on to.
One I would love to cherish,
One I would like to share with you!
My soul is swept away in a breeze,
And a desire to have and hold
At that moment,
In a flicker, pain pops in,
Truth is we are not meant to be,
Forbidden feelings it is.
Truth sets one free,
But who wants to hear the truth
When it’s against them.
Feelings should be respected,
A miracle prayed for
But should dreams of pain,
And forbidden feelings
Am tired of hoping against hope,
Am tired of holding on a dream
I can’t sustain.
Am tired of guilt
My love will wait for you.
My love will wait for you
My love will wait for you
This I promise you.
Loneliness will come
Hope will fade
Yet my love will wait for you
Time will come,
When I will be tired of waiting
When God’s presence seems so far
Pray for me to be strong
And to hold on God’s promise
And my love will wait for you
Let’s continue praying for one another
Let’s continue writing to one another
Take care of your self, as I take care of myself
He hasn’t not forgotten about us
We have to wait for his time
We have to wait for our day.
Soon we will hold each others hand,
And another promise will be made.
I know you are as lonely as I am
Yet still waiting.
My love will wait for you.
I Don’t Waana Cry
It’s not fair that you bring tears
In my eyes
Or this horrible pain
in my heart
I don’t waana cry
At least not after all
we’ve been through
My eyes don’t deserve these tears
And neither does my heart
Deserve this pain
Or my soul, this sorrow
But still that is what you bring me.
You have no ideal,
Of what has been done to push
the memories and moments
share off my mind.
You don’t know what it means,
Seeing the would you built
with so much dreams
Falling apart before your eyes
Yet nothing can be done to stop it.
Now all that is gone,
I see you collecting
bits and pieces
to built it all over again.
Make up your mind,
I will understand
whatever you chose to do,
I don’t waana cry ever again.
We long to fall in love, hold on to it as we enjoy every moment as it unfolds in our lives. We long to be loved and love as it’s a desire the creator put in our hearts.
However they are moments when we close the door to love, with a sharp pain in our hearts that it brought us in its last visit. And just as you say Good bye, Love knocks again on your door.
You may sit on the floor with you back on leaning on the door and cry, due to the fear you have in your heart. You may wonder, should I open the door, should I let my heart to this love again, what about its pain?
Truth be told, no one can say, they wont hurt you and you can’t promise the same either, something may go wrong, something will make you cry at some point… but amidst love… there is something that will make you smile, laugh and make you feel lighter.
That is what you will cherish, but you will never know unless you open the door to love.
All he needs is a partner but not a wife!
At times I wonder why men say what they say, but well I should not mind about that… but listening to such or reading about it in the newspaper just leaves me *?@*+/^#.
“I Want a Partner, Not a Wife”, he wrote, “She should understand my wife is my business partner, and I don’t plan to divorce her”. Wow that is HONEST, and I will leave that at that.
Back to Uganda, they are so many guys that need women in their lives provided they are not their wives… Even though it’s for life, they won’t complain, but try to mention the word ‘marriage’, you will be sorry you opened your mouth.
And this is not about money, in USA may be but in Uganda, I don’t think so but a good number of men are scared of marriage! I just keep wondering ‘why’ and who is answerable for the disgust men have towards marriage?
Fallen into the attraction trap?
Before you scream on top of your voice can you just give me a minute? Good. Well I call it a trap because it does not seem like it’s going to work for the good and yet you are so into this thing like ‘nala’ tomorrow.
Let me make the picture clear, as they say give you details… as we like it. Imagine this guy, every time you see him you borrow a minute to catch your breath, he runs over to you, gives you a hug and yes, you love it. You feel close to him even when he is miles away and at times it feels like you think a like! Sounds sweet? “Yes it does, but that is all there is… ”
This guy hardly calls you or even sends you an SMS but you can’t stop thinking about him or date another guy because in your mind you’re dating this ‘Sweet Guy’ much as he has never said anything that should even make you imagine that.
It’s confusing. You feel consumed by fear to lose him as though he was even once yours in the first place. Your heart feels fragile as though anytime it’s about to break but somehow he manages to squash your fears, bring a smile on your face and the urge to be patient and wait for that moment when the says those sweet words.
That is a trap my dear, it has consumed many but I beg you to stop dating imaginary boyfriends no matter how ‘sweet’ they look or sound… they are not worth your time. Such guys like your company but they are not ready to date or to be committed to anyone… and yes in the long run you will break your fragile heart, no matter how long it takes.
Watch out for the traps, and if you’re in one please run out!
When a woman goes silent
I have listened to many men complaining that their spouses talk too much… I’m like, ‘Is that a problem?’ A woman goes silent when her man stops listening so those of you, who don’t like her to talk, don’t listen and she will stop talking… but I would not do that if I were you.
They are few reasons why one would tell you something, 1: in search for help, 2: to let you know, and 3: to express their feelings towards the situation. Every woman would like her man to share with her his joyful moments as well as the sad moments… but unfortunately men are not so receptive to such talks. And so the woman has to keep asking, asking and asking … well the beautiful thing ends up being nagging to both parties.
Her keeping quite doesn’t mean she is does not have what to say, but she does not want to see that other look on your face, or else she knows what you are going to say to her. But this whole thing kills your communication and soon your relationship will be long gone. Asking means she cares about you, and silent means, I don’t want care; fight it by yourself, so you choose which part of her you need.
5 Ways to be blissfully happy as a single woman
Being in a relationship doesn’t guarantee happiness or even love. Many women are lonely, frustrated and sad in their relationships or marriages; it’s better to be single than stuck in a bad relationship. And here are several ways to be happily single…
- Figure out the source of your feelings: do you feel depressed, sad or lonely because you’re single? Find out why you want to be in a relationship, is it because your sister or friend is married with kids? Or maybe u feel worthless n think a relationship will validate you as a woman. To be happily single u need to figure out why you want to be married.
- Refuse to dwell on e’ the lack of love in your life; what u focus on expands, instead of dwelling on what you don’t have and causing your lack to grow. Stay focused on what u brings to all your relationships. E.g, do you wish you were a more successful woman? Make a list of you wonderful qualities and personality traits. The more you love and appreciate yourself; the happier you’ll be n the more attractive you’ll be to others. Don’t think about what you lack, instead, concentrate on what you want in your life.
- Connect to your source of power and inspiration; no matter how wonderful a boyfriend or husband is, he can’t give you peace, self-acceptance or happiness. Yu need to stay connected with your own source of inspiration and fulfillment; you need to protect your sense of self acceptance when you’re in love.
- Stay emotionally, physically and professionally healthy; what books, people, events, websites or groups help you feel connected to yourself? If you want to be blissfully happy and single, especially if you hoping for a new romantic relationship, make sure you taking care of all aspects of your health.
- Don’t wait for a man before you pursue the life of your dreams; do you want to take a month-long vacation then start your own business? You don’t need to be in a relationship to pursue your dreams. In fact, being involved with a man can make it more difficult to achieve your goals; women in relationships have to consider their partners’ needs, lifestyle, plans and family.
Whatever you want to do with your life, do it now!
Got this from Phiona, And all I can do is share it….
I would love to be a ‘blissfully happy woman’, hope I can count you in!